1. With Carl Pomerance, Generating random factored Gaussian integers, easily, Mathematics of Computation, 85 (2016), 503-516.
2. With Paul Pollack, Clustering of linear combinations of multiplicative functions, Journal of Number Theory, 180 (2017), 660-672.
3. Additively unique sets of prime numbers, International Journal of Number Theory, 14:10 (2018), 2757-2765.
4. With Pete L. Clark and Paul Pollack, A note on Golomb topologies, Quaestiones Mathematicae, 42:1 (2019), 73–86.
5. On domains with properties weaker than atomicity, Communications in Algebra, 47:5 (2019), 1862–1868.
6. The distribution function of a polynomial in additive functions, The Ramanujan Journal, 49:3 (2019), 491–504.
7. With Paul Pollack, On ordered factorizations into distinct parts, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 148:4 (2020), 1447–1453.
8. On the number of ordered factorizations of an integer, Integers, 20 (2020) A90.
9. With Matt Just, On factorizations into coprime parts, International Journal of Number Theory (2021), 1–26.
10. Asymptotic bounds for factorizations into distinct parts, accepted for publication.
11. The distribution of numbers with many ordered factorizations, accepted for publication.
12. With Paul Pollack and Akash Singha Roy, Distribution mod p of Euler’s totient and the sum of proper divisors, submitted for publication.
13. With Matt Just, Palindromic sequences, submitted for publication.
14. Irreducible quadratic polynomials and Euler’s function, in progress, current version: arXiv:1810.12990 [math.NT]. (Almost all results originally appeared in my dissertation.)
15. On an equation related to cyclic numbers, in progress.