1. With Carl Pomerance, Generating random factored Gaussian integers, easily, Mathematics of Computation, 85 (2016), 503-516.
2. With Paul Pollack, Clustering of linear combinations of multiplicative functions, Journal of Number Theory, 180 (2017), 660-672.
3. Additively unique sets of prime numbers, International Journal of Number Theory, 14:10 (2018), 2757-2765.
4. With Pete L. Clark and Paul Pollack, A note on Golomb topologies, Quaestiones Mathematicae, 42:1 (2019), 73–86.
5. On domains with properties weaker than atomicity, Communications in Algebra, 47:5 (2019), 1862–1868.
6. The distribution function of a polynomial in additive functions, The Ramanujan Journal, 49:3 (2019), 491–504.
7. With Paul Pollack, On ordered factorizations into distinct parts, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 148:4 (2020), 1447–1453.
8. On the number of ordered factorizations of an integer, submitted for publication.
9. With Matthew Just, On factorizations into coprime parts, submitted for publication.
10. Irreducible quadratic polynomials and Euler’s function, in progress, current version: arXiv:1810.12990 [math.NT]. (Almost all results originally appeared in my dissertation.)
11. The distribution of numbers with many ordered factorizations, in progress.